Who doesn’t wish to have a healthy skin?
The answer is be it Men or Women, young or old, everyone dreams of having a flawless skin that glows. People spend a lot of money enhancing their skin, either on skin care products or in cosmetics.
But what if I say, Attaining a Healthy and Glowing skin is actually easier than we think it is. Yes you read it right.
Few easy steps are all you need…
- WATER WATER AND LOTS OF WATER… One must drink at least 1 litre to every 20kgs of their body weight. This means if you weigh 60kgs then you must drink at least 3 liters of water. And off course the more – the better.
- WATCH WHAT YOU EAT… In order to attain a flawless skin, one must consume healthy food. All the oily and spicy food we eat reflects on our skin.
- FRUIT DOES THE MAGIC… Fruits like Strawberry, Melon, papaya, Guava are very good for skin. Just switch from fried snack to fruits.
- CLEANSING TONING Moisturizing & SCRUBBING.. Be very careful when you come to choose for skincare products. Not every product suits everyone, we all have different skin types. So choose products according to your skin type and do the CTM&S (cleansing toning moisturizing and scrubbing). CTM – twice a day, S – twice a week.
- HIDE FROM THE SUN… You don’t literally need to hide from the sun, just use a good sunscreen lotion with spf 30+. Whether you are indoors or out in the sun, sunscreen is a must. Even lights at home, specially cooking in the kitchen can have a negative impact on your skin, so always wear a sunscreen.
- LEMON, TOMATOES, POTATOES, PAPAYA, ETC…. Whether while chopping or after eating, rub these fruits and veggies to your skin and leave it on for 10 minutes, does wonders.
If you have more tricks then do share with us in the comment section… 🙂