Every Girl dreams of looking their best on their Wedding day. To create the perfect memories to cherish the rest of their life. To pose for the most graceful, breathtaking pictures with their grooms to frame it and hang it at the best spot in the house.
Here in this post I am going to share some of the important things, that we tend to mess up with (as I did), to keep in mind when your date is fixed and you are a Bride To Be.
- First and foremost, Visit a reputed salon and sign up for a Bridal Package for skin as well as hair. Do not waste your money on expensive skin care products, they are not going to help you in such short period.
- Second most important thing is to enhance your diet, not just to lose weight, but also because what you eat reflects on your skin so stay hydrated, avoid oily and spicy, include lots of fruits and salad, boiled egg whites, sprouts, yoghurt, etc.
- Follow the universal skin care regime – Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing religiously.
- Visit my post https://www.fuzzfly.com/ladies-room/beauty/tips-trick-for-healthy-glowing-skin/ ‘tips and tricks for healthy glowing skin’.
- Book a pre-wedding trial make-up and hair-do session to finalise the look you want on your Special Day, the last thing you want is to regret the way you look on the most important day of your life.
- Get your make-up done by a reputed professional who uses high end products. Do not compromise on that.
- Pamper yourself with body spa, just sit back and relax because after marriage you are hardly going to get time for yourself, so use this period accordingly.
Coming up next is a complete shopping guide for the bride to be.