A rising problem among women of childbearing age. PCOD or POLY-CYSTIC OVARY DISEASE is a disease in which cysts are formed in one or both ovaries.
The most common symptoms of PCOD are:
- IRREGULAR PERIODS –
Women with PCOD often experience delay in their period.
- MALE-PATTERN HAIR GROWTH –
Facial hair growth, denser hair all over the body due to high levels of male hormones.
- ACNE –
Acne is dominant.
- WEIGHT GAIN –
Women with PCOD are often over weight with a sluggish metabolism. Losing weight with PCOD is a nightmare.
- LOWER ABDOMEN PAIN –
Cramps all over the month.
A FEW WAYS TO FIGHT PCOD NATURALLY.
- Lose at least 5-10% of your body weight.
- Work-out frequently.
- Avoid refined food.
- Eat organic.
- Early to bed and early to rise – PCOD says goodbye!
- Include food that boosts up metabolism (eg. green tea).
The best way of dealing with PCOD is by eating right and being active, working out, early morning air. Lifestyle changes is all that is required.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!