How Martial arts can help you balance Mental & Physical Health ?
Benefits of the great art : MARTIAL ART
Martial arts is a collection of fighting and self defense techniques which are beneficial for physical and mental development. Some of its main parts are : AIKIDO, BABDO, JUDO, KARATE and JIU – JISTU . The theories related to the origin of this beautiful art are not clear but still it is believed that this art has been started in Asian countries like CHINA, JAPAN and INDIA.
1) PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF MARTIAL ARTS
- Leads to an increase in your strength and muscle development
- Enhances your mobility And reflexes
- Increased stamina and flexibility
- Lower blood pressure and cardiovascular fitness
- Helps you in losing excessive weight
- Increases blood circulation
- Helps you develop a great physique
- Helps you to defend yourself
2) PSYCHOLOGICAL BENEFITS OF MARTIAL ARTS
- Increases self-esteem and boosts up your confidence
- The best tool for stress management: engaging your self in another useful activity like martial arts distracts you from the stress you are having and helps you cope up from that.
- It is the route to self – actualization and prepares you mentally to take your own responsibility
- Helps you have a positive mindset
- Encourages you to become self disciplined
- Stimulates the production of good hormones in the body
- Encourages introspection
- Helps you cope up with severe mental problems like depression and anxiety
Martial arts has always been in forefront of combat. Not just it is good for self defense it is a great health tool.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!