STD, one of the most commonly discussed subject.but , very few know some of the lesser known facts like ” Condoms are always not safe”. Yes, that’s absolutely true!!! condoms can only prevent to stop certain kinds of STD’s that are spread through reproductive organ fluids. But , there are certainly many STD’s that can spread through Physical contact.
HPV or Human papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI).this can spread through mere physical contact or simple kiss. Also , here are some other Deadly Diseases that be spread even if you just do simple “Kiss”
- Infectious mononucleosis
All of these are harmful and deadly if not treated properly.
Even if you don’t get a STD there are number of other infection that can get spread :
A number of other conditions can spread through kissing from saliva or open cuts around the mouth. Those conditions include:
- The common cold and other viral infections
- the Epstein-Barr virus, which is a common saliva-borne virus that can cause infectious mononucleosis
- herpes simplex virus, which is commonly known as a cold sore or fever blister
- hepatitis B, but only if there are abrasions or mouth sores caused by bites or trauma where blood can be exchanged
- cytomegalovirus, which is a common virus that can infect anyone but rarely causes symptoms
What can we do about it ?
One can keep it simple , not to run behind lust and desire of beauty rather find a person spend some good time with them to know them better and establish a concrete relationship . While running from person to person can make ur life a Pandora box , which can be deadly !!!
With passing time there are numerous STD’s coming up, medical science is still in nacent phase to understand the STD game as a whole. So , it is for us to take wise decisions with our love & sex life.
Reference : WebMd , WHO ,SELF.com