On 29th of July 2020, Rafale Jets have landed at Ambala Indian Air Force Station and this addition has indefinitely made IAF more powerful.
Being a 4.5 generation aircraft, Rafale is one of the best fighters across the world.
Hence, in this article, we will let you know some of the interesting facts about these Rafale Jets.
- In total 10 Rafale Jets were handed over to India, out of which only five took off on Monday, and the other five Rafale Jets are left behind for training.
- The jet had to travel the distance of almost 7000 km from France to India.
- Out of the five Rafale Jets that are stationed in Ambala two aircraft are double seaters while three are single-seaters.
- The fighter aircraft has the capacity to carry several powerful weapons some of which are Scalp cruise missile and Meteor missile.
- The Rafale jets have several upgrades, which are specifically done for India; radar warning receivers, infrared search, and low-band jammers are just some of them.
India is amongst the only five countries, which own the powerful Rafale aircraft.
It is definitely a very proud moment for us Indians, isn’t it?